Saturday, April 10, 2010

Escape

More than once this school year we have escaped to the Red Sea. This city lends itself to escape - every so often I have to leave the smog, honking, dog barking and staring. In February it was Ain Soukna, last weekend it was back to Dahab. Usually the only thing on the agenda is sleep, fun, sun and in Dahab some snorkeling. Beautiful!

My Ain Soukna buddies:
















The calmness of Dahab.

















Other than our Easter trip to Dahab life has been quiet and without adventure. With a renewed commitment to be running at the gym again, tutoring a child 2 afternoons a week and an on-line course, it doesn't matter where I am living - I am just busy with life!

Here is my favourite pictures of Ma'adi in Spring, outside the church
















I will leave you with another French class funny, that is still making me smile, days later.

On a recent test, I asked students, "say your nationality." One child wrote:
"Jesus de Beirut."

No comments:

Post a Comment