Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Summer

I'm back! To Cairo, to school delays, to my blog...

Summer was fantastic. 3 weeks in Germany, Belgium and France, and then 6 weeks at home. Friends and family, and even more family.

Some highlights...

...Germany,

...Belgium,
...France,...the newest princess,...and my 'wee ones'! [one more not featured, sadly.]
I'm back in Cairo, refreshed and ready for year two. Ramadan is finished, which means I can get things done within a reasonable amount of time. I have a new place to live - alone - and it is beautiful. There are good changes at work, and things are looking WAY up. It's going to be a good round two.

AND, there was a working Internet connection in my new home when I got back after the summer. I'm not sure words can express how monumental of a feat that really was...

No comments:

Post a Comment