Monday, May 6, 2013

Children's message time

I love the unpredictability of the Sunday morning children's message. What will the wee ones come up with this week??

I found myself particularly excited to share my journey from Sea to Sea with the children of Waterloo CRC this past Sunday.

I chose to associate the "bigness" of the tour with trying to get people's attention. Of course the sweet, polite children at WCRC all responded that if you want to get someone's attention you have to wait patiently and say excuse me. Ha!

I explained further that we have to pay attention to people who live in poverty, and who can't get attention for themselves.... So, we bike across the map!

The fantastic children at WCRC have been collecting funds in Sunday school to support the tour. Thank you, Sunday School, for paying attention!



No comments:

Post a Comment