Sunday, August 4, 2013

Day 42: the second third

This card arrived by mail yesterday.  I love points #3 and 4.


Our tour de West Michigan has been a riot. So many unexpected familiar faces, so much love.   

Today we celebrated the Sea to Sea at Calvin College. 

Michigan dad cleaned my entire gear bag and I got a lot of laundry done.  And had my hart warmed in general by the DeVries family.  

Tonight here at Calvin the tour is brimming with a ton of new people riding the last leg or a week.  In all honesty, I don't like it and I find them overwhelming.  It might be better when we are on the road again.  

Bring on the last third.  


2 comments:

  1. Great card! Maybe we'll have to call you T.C. from now on. I see that West Michigan has set the bar high. Let's see what we can do! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. De Vrieses are really the best people on the planet. Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete