Sunday, August 18, 2013

Day 53

Today was probably the first day I woke up feeling done with the Sea to Sea adventure.  Not the biking, but the waking up early (really, people, we are riding 84km), packing my tent, having spiders all over it, chugging my tea and being rushed to eat breakfast and pack a lunch.  It's summer holidays and I'm not loafing!

Fortunately, once we hit the road for Brockville, the feeling went away.  The biking is fun, and the scenery is new every day.  And in my defence, who wouldn't be tired of packing up their bed and "home" every day going on 8 weeks?

Most of the group was stopping in Gananoque for the 1000 islands boat cruise, but Julia and I didn't want to, because we both had people waiting in Brockville.

We kept a fairly decent time and arrived at noon.  

I finally got to see Bestie!!


And for those of you who didn't see it on FB or in person, my dear Nique is the creator of the official "Sea to Sea apron" which she sent to me for my 30th birthday.  So blessed to have such a talented and generous friend.  





No comments:

Post a Comment