Friday, August 16, 2013

Day 51: Trenton bound

I was excited to cycle in to Trenton, my other home town.  It was a longer day, but because of the stops, it didn't feel too long. 

We continued our ride along the lakeshore, and loved the scenery all day.  We stopped at Hope Fellowship CRC in Courtice and caught up with some Durham region friends.

Then, these two lovely ladies flagged us down in Bowmanville. And now all my Sea to Sea friends know yet another nic name for me...


Julia and I were unlucky enough to get caught in torrential downpour in Colbourne, just outside of Brighton.  The CRC there had olibolen and ice cream.

I enjoyed a surprise visit from my aunt and uncle upon arriving in Trenton.  


We spent the evening at a BBQ on the bay of Quinte, introducing my out of town friends to Trenton hospitality.  (Thanks Mare :))


No comments:

Post a Comment