Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Day 35: resting in Iowa

My knees are sore. Those hills did me in over the past two weeks.

"Do you want to play frisbee Shannon?"
"No, I promised myself I'd move as little as possible today."

Sundays are our only day off.  We spend time napping, reading, chatting, listening to music, and of course maintaining our trusty bikes. 


Never did I think I would be the type of person who spends TWO hours cleaning a bike. But I am now that person.

Our Sunday celebration service was in the evening. The church had leftover VBS decorations still up.  Of course we had to take a family portrait :)


"Weekends" go by quickly on the Sea to Sea, probably because they are only ONE day long.  But it's enough to regroup, refocus and get ready for the week to come.  




No comments:

Post a Comment